Preach On, Gideon

I had two goals:

First, to find some new defense blogs to link to as I clear out some apparently-abandoned blogs.

The other was to try to write a meaningful piece on the Dharun Ravi - Rutgers - cyberbullying - "hate crime" - "bias intimidation" - "Tyler Clementi" case.   But I had too many thoughts spinning around in my head, and I just wasn't ready to organize them all yet.

Instead, I found this excellent blog post When hard cases make bad law: Why the Rutgers Conviction is Wrong that says it all much better than I could.  And in the process, I've found Gideon Speaks - a new (to me) defense blog!

Two birds, one stone.

5 comments:

  1. Multitasking - nice.

    I read the post over at Gideon Speaks, and it is indeed very well written and thought provoking. I hope she continues to update the blog.

    ~Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link! I've moved my page over to www.gideonspeaks.com and have reposted the blog there...hope I can keep your readership! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I wanted to let you know that I recently moved my blog over to www.gideonspeaks.com. I hope you will continue to follow me there. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! I too have found that many of the blogs I used to read have been abandoned. I'm still here. Not posting so frequently, but dammit, I'll never go away!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I don't usually find so many great new places to check out on one blog. Both of those links are now on my favorites list. Thanks for the great share.

    ReplyDelete